Friday, July 18, 2008

haiz...my juniors are all so nice today.
They gave us a sweet farewell party.
Made me realize how 'bonded' we are as
a whole family. really miss choir.:(

they gave me a flower in a vase,a msg and
the CHOIR CONCERT DVD!!ahh...so happy.:D

Today in radi8, we were so high---i think
it was due to the sugar rush. Jane and some others
brought lots of sweets and coffee biscuits.I think because
we ate too much of it that we went high and kept on
laughing when Amy was asking questions.I laughed until
my stomach was in pain. Sherrilyn almost peed in
her pants coz she laughed too much.Lolz.:D

Can't wait for youth camp DVD to be out. Oh ya,
i think i better start studying and preparing for Prelims
and O levels.I am kind of freaking out coz everyone around
juz seem to be studying and i can't get into the studying
mood.Help!

No comments: