People.Here are the ice-skating photos.
I am sorry i posted the photos this late.
I had a bit of difficulty posting these photos.
On saturday, I attended derek and hui min's
wedding.Hui min look so pretty.The wedding
buffet food was good.There were extra stalls
at the side serving mee siam and chicken.
I like the salmon with cheese the most.:D
The dessert was great,PS,I had 3 bowls of it.:)
When they came down to eat, hui min was wearing
this beautiful and awesome turquoise dress.So nice.:)
Oh ya!sherrilyn called me yesterday and told me
that she was learning how to play the guitar.
SHe also told me that she was going to be a great
guitarist when she comes back to SIngapore.I am so
envious of her.Also i want to learn the guitar and
drums.I know it is a lot but still i love those two
instruments.:)Going to check out believer music and academy of rock.
yay!:D
Oh ya!here are the photos we took on the day we
watched twilight together.Sorry for posting these
photos late.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment