"Time is like a rushing wind"
It is so late into the year already and school
is juz starting for us
poly freshies.
I juz dun like year 2 and 3s calling
us freshies.:(
It makes me feel so insignificant.
I prefer being called the senior or
grand senior when we were sec 4s.
those were the best days for us, as
we dominated the whole school.:)
Cannot wait to start poly life.:)
I like it vry much as compared to jc
in which it is a repeat of sec 3 and 4.
More over I hav to take A levels.
Anyways now tt is no longer the case.
YAY! NO chinese!No NAFA!No A levels!
WHoo! Ngee ann all the way!!
Oh I think i should join the skate club.
It looks really fun and it is
so close to my house(EAst coast park)
:D
lalalas.this week was kinda busy.
SO many outings with Smashing rock ppl.
first the marina barriage outing.So fun.:D
Then today was the sentosa outing in which
i did not go because i went out with sherrilyn.
Betcha she feels so special for me to cancel
all my plans juz for her.:)
haha.Then on friday it is the east coast park
BBQ.Dunno what time i should leave for radi8.
hmm...maybe i will leave juz so tt i will come in
time for Carecell.
Love my carecell.:)
thay rock!GO TOFUS!<3
I really feel like my brain is rotting...
IF i start school i hope i can adapt to
the exams and tests that are to come.
Oh ya and i need to remind myself to
collect the S and W shirt.Must collect
by 30April.
Sherrilyn i will pray for u for the student pass
thing.Pray that ur timetable will end at 3pm
so u can make it for ur ICA appointment.DOn't
worry God is with u.Had fun with u today.We talked
so much.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment