Wednesday, August 25, 2010

“Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.”~unknown


I have been questioning my importance in this world. That whether the world will be the same if i am around or not. I have been looking at myself in a more positive light now. I think through everything that happened in the early part of this year just taught me to be stronger. As i listen to a song, the lyrics just told me that though everything has passed but i still have to continue on. Now i know everyone has their own struggles and that even deep inside we will always suffer hurts from the people we love. But as long as we look to God and set aside all our problems and hurts, God will always restore us and give us the strength to carry on no matter what happens to us. God will always be my strong tower despite so many hurtful times i had suffered. I learnt to stand strong and fight back and prove others wrong. That though they thought i was an easy person to influence and a person to take likely, i am beginning to have the strength to fight back and prove others wrong with the help and confidence i receive from God.

Maybe i might appear as a person to be easily influenced and taken lightly, someone told me that i must make a stand and not always remain in the thought that i am always taken lightly. It is true. Thanks to that someone, i am beginning to come out of my shell. Beginning to at least make a stand for myself. I always thought that by being beside that someone and relying on her was the best thing that i could do, but now i realise to her my importance in her heart is no longer the first. I now have to be independent and take a step into the world alone. I want to be a person that can lead others and not be easily influenced, to prove them wrong. To prove to those who criticised me that i am changed and no longer the person i was in the past.


"It will always be so hard to let go of that special someone."~anonymous

No comments: