Tuesday, August 23, 2011




When everything around crumbles, I look to the sky and remember the times we shared
~Unknown
When the perfect world around you falls apart suddenly, you just have to suck it up and go through it. That's life. Staying strong, and relying on God. That's how i realized that all the emotional stuff that i went through were only temporary and that putting God in the center of my life was the most important. Though people I loved and love may suddenly seem distant from me, but the only one there for me was God the only true best friend and confidant i ever had from young. He will always be there to pick up the pieces of hurts that I have. It reminds me of what my mentor said to me in the card during Christmas "Don't rely on people's love as they will always fail you. However rely on God's love" That has been the only line that has stayed true in my life. I kind of want to be a positive person but I just think staying at the place I am now may just be an emotional anchor to me, because of what I have been through with her. It may seem that she is closer with another all because of our fallout and that hurts. Maybe i will just have to move on to another place where i can be free of her and never ever think of this again. It really hurts. God just take away the pain. You are my strength and my best friend. I must treasure what i have now, and never let anything of this sort come between my current relationships. But thinking back, I do not think it was me, but it was her that had hurt me. I love you God. <3 I really want to move on with my life, maybe i should really consider moving to another place.



No comments: