

Loving the feeling of finding out that the other person you like also likes you back.~unknown
Though these are short times we spent together but you brought me the happiness i couldn't have found anywhere else. Something unexplained happened between us that sparked off that deep happiness of just spending time with each other. Though i just found that it could have been possible between us, but hopefully that this was the end of us. I must stand up and be true to my life pledge. I can't let these mediocre feelings get to me. You are impossible to stay away from. I am just addicted to spending time with you just as you are addicted to being with me. But why did just one event get you so embarrassed that you did not dare to talk to me directly anymore? Jealousy, sensitivity and fiercely protective of who i come into contact with. Hmm i wonder what will become of us anymore? Just love when you are staring at me so jealously. But anyways let me forget these memories and feelings, & just move on with my life..
Recently just found that a person hates me so much, but anyways i don't have to bother. Why do these people have to waste their own time by bothering to hate others? I don't have anything against that person, so why do I even have to care? Whatever. I should never have thought in what way did i offend a person. But i love everyone that i know. How could i even spare a thought to hate the person who hates me? Did Jesus do the same thing that i did by hating the people who crucified Him? He didn't. Instead He prayed to God in heaven to forgive them for their sins of hatred. I should likewise not care about that person who hates me, but instead lovingly treat the person with the love i can give. :) Be like Christ.
Only time can help us forget the feelings we want to forget.~unknown



No comments:
Post a Comment