Wednesday, November 23, 2011



"Take only pictures; leave only footprints."-- Anonymous 

Hmm.. it has been a long year for me to come this far. Final year in Poly, quit Alessi and left for the better. But should I even go back to that dreaded place where the monster awaits to gobble me up again? Twice it had gobbled me up and puked me back out, but then again it was for the better? Not that sure about that. Hopefully we can sell some stuff during RM bazaar on December 5th. THE COLOURFUL PALETTE everyone! Come support us at blk 73 outside munch. Buy our products such as MAC, ELF, OPI. Preorder starts next week monday. :)

I got this far away from you for so long, but is it worth to be back with you? Nope it is not worth all my hurts and everything that you and I have been through. But I will still love you as I had.


No comments: