Sunday, January 17, 2010



The Lord will protect you from all harm; he will protect your life.
~psalms 121;7

Today was like an amazing day for me.
Suddenly i feel like i am beginning to come closer to God.
It is like he is always beside me.
I didnt felt like this ever before.
It is an incredible feeling that gives me peace even though there are some things that remind me of my past.
This peaceful feeling just lasts for the entire day.
It is a feeling of calmness, something that even not a disaster would disrupt.
This feeling of peace and happiness...I want it to last forever.I dun want it to end.
I feel like i am getting to know God even more each day. How i wish this day lasted forever.

Though today during the first song my tears just flowed down,it made me remember of the gd times with her and that how it has all changed over this past 6 months.
My tears just couldnt stop flowing just remembering all the times we spent together.I had to go out to the toilet to calm myself.I have came to a point where i feel like crying forever but i just can't cry.It just hurts so badly inside.Just remembering it is so painful that i can only tear up but not cry.Why can't she see this post?And why can't everything turn back to the year 2009 january where everything was okay?Time will heal everything?is the saying true?will time work?now having doubts in my mind?Just seeing everyone who has a best friend by their side and i don't.She is getting further away from me,really hate that.It is just too painful to remember.I hope i can forget this and just leave singapore soon or maybe i will change church to forget this painful friendship and this painful life.

They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
~Andy Worhol


No comments: