Tuesday, March 30, 2010

True happiness consists not in the multitude of friends, but in their worth and choice.~Samuel Johnston
So many days and months have passed since we reconciled. We are together again. I can't believe it. God indeed does miracles. Before i leave for the Philippines, i would just like to say i will miss you so much. Despite all the tears you shed in order to go with me, but it is not in vain. you really have impacted the STEP program by a milestone. You brought joy and happiness to us. Don't worry treat it like you sent us there not that you cannot be there with us. I love you so much. Time really flies, our past is now behind us and now we are closer in fact. And the fact that we understand each other so much that we know what we are going to do or say next tells that we are as close as ever. This period of holidays shall be my greatest joy and happiness in 2010. I shall move ahead as i will try to change for the better so that i will not disappoint you ever again. I know many people have disappointed you, but i won't ever again. Hopefully when come back from the Philippines, i will change for the better for you and for myself.

True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.~George Washington

No comments: