Thursday, May 20, 2010


Why must life be so bittersweet when i least expect it to?
 Maybe because when you least expect it, even the worst of the worst people that you expect to not collaborate and be friendly with you are eventually the nicest people on the planet. Who Knew? Today was a miracle and no one could doubt that it wasn't. But both B and Ms CL were i had to say the ones who were at the top of my hate/dislike list. However, like today God was on our side even stronger than ever. Somehow i managed to calm B down and persuade him that it wasn't anyone's fault but it was just pure confusion. Thank God for helping us. Thank you for giving us the help and the miracle we needed to pull through this impossible to pull off group. I am coming to think about her. Thinking about maybe she was the worst one that i had hurt in all my life. I think i would prefer the worst people who can turn out to be the nicest people on earth instead of people like her. Cos people like her are too easy to hurt, once hurt they will become numb to you. I think those are the people now i am so afraid of now. I think that over time i have developed certain leadership skills through all these difficult groups i am in now. I think that over time i have changed due to the friends i hang out in school with. Thank God for bringing such wonderful people into my life.


“Nobody says you must laugh, but a sense of humor can help you overlook the unattractive, tolerate the unpleasant, cope with the unexpected, and smile through the day”~Ann Landers

No comments: