"To like and dislike the same things, that is indeed true friendship."
- Sallust (86 - 334 BC) Roman historian
I think our relationship is falling apart bit by bit. All the bittersweet memories of the past are soon going to be erased out of my memories. Cos it hurts to think about the good and the bad memories of us when our relationship is at this state now. This is probably what I think they call purposely erasing off memories that hurt you when you think about it. I don't know if i still love you but all i can say is that i will be by yourself even when you are lonely. Despite everything that i have put you through in the past, because of what i have done in the past, i will have to make up for it by being by your side always. Even if i am forgotten or left out,i will still be by yourself even if you distance yourself from me. I know i may be even more boring to you than other people are because of how well we have known each other, but i know that inside of me i still hurt to see us apart. I don't know if i still care or love you because i don't even feel anything anymore when your name is brought up in my mind. What will i do to regain those pleasant emotions of mine towards you. Have i really gotten hard-hearted? I really don't know. But all i can say is that thank you for all the past memories that you have brought me. thank you for impacting my life like no one has ever done before in my life. I know i may have disappointed you but i will try my best from now on to be independent and try to impact other people like you did in my life. All i can simple say is thank you.
"True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."~George Washington


No comments:
Post a Comment