I think i have finally accepted the fact that we are no longer best friends any longer. I learnt to accept the fact from the online article that talks about Demi and Selena's friendship being over and how demi talked about we could be best friends in the past however it doesn't always mean we will always be best friends. This really told me something. She and i will always know each other very well, however we will not always be best friends but we will always know how each other feels despite the distance and time between us. I really hope to be closer to her again. I miss her a lot. Though we might know each other's weaknesses but i am sure i will be able to overcome that. I know inside her there will always be that lonely girl who always need a friend beside her. thus i think i shall remain beside her. I am staying there at her side. I will always be with you.
I wonder if you are thinking of me. I wonder if i ever linger in your mind for even one second. Have you ever thought of our past during this time. Cos i have thought of our past. Though i may be happy now but i think there is still that hole in my heart. I don't want anyone else to fill it but you for you know me very well. Every time i thought of the happy memories of our past, i can't help but smile with a pain in my heart. Smiling with pain. Now i know what it feels like. I have been trying to find someone else to take your place, but it is very hard cos i constantly compare you and the other person. What shall i ever do to forget you from my heart?
"When someone has impacted you so greatly, how will you ever forget them?"


No comments:
Post a Comment