Tuesday, June 22, 2010


Time, which changes people, does not alter the image we have retained of them.  ~Marcel Proust

People even bad people will always be given a chance to change one day. I believe that even bad people have a good heart. Even better than those people i meet every time on friday and sunday. Those people who always put up a mask of kindness and always gossiping behind your back. I mean is it worth mixing with those kind of people? I seriously don't like these kind of people. The only reason why i can drag myself out of the bed just to go there is because of God. He is the one i go there to see, not them. Bad people who appear evil always are much better than those people. That's why i have always stuck with you since young. I always don't want your help because i know that those people will always talk about you when you are involved. I don't want you to be involved with those people. They just criticize you with their eyes and mouths. Now i know who are my true friends who constantly always are by my side despite the many things i trouble you with and me being muddleheaded. But in the end, i always know that you will always be helping me from afar despite the different churches we are in. I know i will always have a really true friend like you. I will always be by your side no matter what happens and no matter what people say about you last time. Remember, i was there for you from the beginning. I will not abandon you for those people not ever from the beginning. I know that you had hurts even from young, that is why i will always be there for you because you were there for me from the beginning.

I never understood why things could turn out like that. I think that I can be such a kind hearted person to have apologised even though it was not my fault. But despite that i had no choice because i was going to see her soon anyways. But was it worth it to lower my pride just to makeup with her?

I really think that me and her really dun have any relationship anymore as friends. I don't even consider that damn annoying person who hurt me so much as my friend. She doesnt even bother to look me in the eyes and treat me as a friend. Anyways why do i need hypocrites like her constantly criticizing me for everything. My best friends always tell me not to mix around with people like her, but i will not listen until she really ignores me for real. Why must i hurt myself until such an extent which someone doesn't want me but ignores me. It is always like that from young. I am too kind already to just stay by her side. I decided already not to stay by her side anymore. Why should i care about someone i don't love and someone who doesn't care about me anymore? Is it worth just to stay by her side again? I don't think so. I think there are much better people out there than her. Seriously.

God i pray that this year i will be able to change into a leader who can positively influence people so that i also can prove her wrong. The person that hurt me so much with her criticisms. I want to be a leader with all my heart. I love you lord. My friend, my Saviour, and my King. The one who is forever faithful and always standing by my side, taking my hand and guiding me down the rocky road i face each day.

Every beginning is a consequence - every beginning ends some thing.  ~Paul Valery

No comments: