I am leaving and never turning back.~unknown
At least i still know that you are thinking of me and concerned over me. I always thought that i was not needed by you. i always hoped that one day you will show your concern over my disappearance from your side. Now i know that at least i still mean something to you. But I am glad i have found someone even better than you. The you whom i always waited for was someone i knew in the past, the you i knew of today was someone who changed. Even though so many months has passed, i still hope that you will at least ask of me and why i have disappeared. I am glad now you realise i am gone from your side. There are so many other people that needs and wants me at their side more than you do. But do i still care to be at your side? I am not sure myself. Do i need you already? No i don't because i know there are people that i need even more than you. The you who always criticized me is still the same today i guess. But i know that secretly i think i still hope you will know that you had hurt me by your criticism. I am looking at the future and no longer looking back, because the past will only hurt me even more. God who has helped me through all these hurts and difficulties told me that i should never look back. Thus i will look ahead into the future knowing that there are other people still cheering me on and needing me.
The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.~Arnold Schwarzenegger


No comments:
Post a Comment