"We can never turn back the pages of time, though we may wish to relive a happy moment, or say good-bye just one last time, we never can, because the sands of time continue to fall, and we can't turn the hourglass over.”
I didn't realise, once a person set his mind on something, you can never turn back to the past. Everytime i am there, i see how you are ignoring me. I know i can never turn back who i chose and what i did, but all that i can say is that forgive me for doing it because i see who can really be my true friend and who cannot. Please don't be angry with me, even though i know i have not been close to you. But all i want is that you will be my friend, just a friend. Just being my friend is enough, don't be angry or ignore me. I am sorry but i think i have changed. I am more independent now, even i am alone i know i can stand strong because i know that God is always by my side helping me overcome my past. I just want to start afresh, and with a new bunch of friends. I want to leave this life behind and start new. But i still cannot break out, i am still tied down. I want to be that bird that flies freely.
“You have the freedom to choose your actions, you don't have the freedom to choose the consequences of your actions”


No comments:
Post a Comment