Leaving is such a difficult choice. Only when a door opens is when I can leave.~unknown
I really don't think i can feel belonged to my carecell any longer. Seeing how misfit i was over at my carecell, it really told me a lot. Yet God why did you still want me to stay at that place? I really cannot stand how misfit i was. Indeed what he said last time was right, he said once you are away from Youth for a long time and when you come back, it will be really hard to make friends and fit in and feel belonged. That is exactly what i am feeling now. After meeting other church people at the india mission trip gathering, i felt so belonged there even though they do not know me. They so welcomed me and made me laugh so hard. Hearing how J left my carecell and church, i wondered why didn't God allow me to leave soon? I am really wanting to but God why don't you allow? I know you tell me the reason so many times with so many things you want me to do over here. But i want to leave Lord. I know which church i was in doesn't matter, it is all the same one God that we serve. Leaving, that will be my future dream once i achieve what you want me to do over here.
Meanwhile, i was wondering. Hmmm.. i have great friends at school, but why can't i have great friends in church? I know i have a few... But i want to make more great friends.I finally turned around and left my life in your hands. I fulfilled what you wanted me to do for such a long time during these months. Lord you spoke to me again. Thank you for not taking away that gift you gave to me. Thank you, my visions are coming back again:) I love you Lord. Today made me the impact of what the difference between people who do not want to worship you and people who long to worship you. There is a great difference. I shall try to become a greater worship leader in ekids to help kids to learn to worship you. Thank you Lord. I love you so much with all my heart.
When there is a dream, when will you be willing to pursue it?~unknown


No comments:
Post a Comment