It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun.~anonymous
Would it had been any different between us if i didn't change and didn't give you the wrong impression? I don't think so. This was always meant to happen. You told me once that i can dress up nicely if i want to. And now look when i dress up often, you complain like a jealous boyfriend. I just don't understand why you have to be like this. Can't you just give me a nice compliment just once? I changed. Yes i did, but it was for me. It was for the better. I can't stand the old me, i love the new me. So accept me and love me the way i am. For once, i just wished it would have returned to the way things were just before you went further away from me. Maybe we were never meant to be together. But just once let things return to the way it was before. I liked the relationship we had before the both of us were distant. The hours we used to talk together, has it all gone to waste? I have always loved you as a friend and a brother. But how about you? Please don't feel any other way to me except as a friend and a sibling. It is better for us both that way. They say that distance and time is a test of our relationship. I believe so. Hopefully when we have time to talk again, we will get closer again and sort out why the way I dressed or maybe acted made you jealous and mad.
The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt.~unknown


No comments:
Post a Comment