
“Always remember to slow down in life; live, breathe, and learn; take a look around you whenever you have time and never forget everything and every person that has the least place within your heart.”~Unknown
We may have our differences but whenever one is in trouble, we always have to look out for each other. I feel so sad now, its like you have nobody but your love in your life. You cannot even see us your closer school friends. I feel for you. So concerned now. It is okay to tell us once in a while you know? I know you only have one person that you can share your cries, pain and love to. But i understand that feeling. It is ok. I know you are very emotional now, but everyone has their own emotional pain and troubles. But it is whether we choose to live positively or negatively. Each one of us all have our own pains and worries and hurts. It is ok to rely on us once in a while.
I think over 2010 i learnt that we all have to be positive in everything we do. It doesn't matter whether we are hurting or not, what matters is that we don't affect the ones around us with our hurts. We can rely on people that truly care for us when we are hurting. In 2010, i think i learnt a great deal from my school friends. The friends that truly cared for me when i am hurt and in trouble. It is ok to rely on them. I have changed i guess as a person. Finally found out that my friends in school are closer to me then others outside. They can relate to me better i guess. But i know that there are still friends outside that also care for me truly. When crisis strikes, that is when you know who your closer and true friends are. You will know who sticks by your side and who doesn't. God i trust you Lord. You are my strength when I am weak. Everyday you look out for me when i cry out to You. It doesn't matter about my emotions anymore as i have become stronger and become a better person. I no longer am that emotionally weak and pathetic person who was always criticized by everyone around. I Love You Lord for taking away my pains and hurts and molding me into a better person:)
“I've never tried to block out the memories of the past, even though some are painful. I don't understand people who hide from their past. Everything you live through helps to make you the person you are now.”~Sophia Loren

No comments:
Post a Comment