
"Loneliness only overwhelms you when the people you love is gone"~unknown
"Thoughts started growing when I am alone, felt that I should be stronger. " I feel the same way as him. It is as if he and i share similar thoughts about becoming stronger and independent. So glad and relieved that we are similar in this sense. He also said "I might not have thought of improving myself for the better, therefore being independent might have triggered me. I started thinking a lot about the past too.." Wow it reflects so much about how similar i am to him. It is like he and i are trying to improve ourselves to become a better person and that we constantly reflect on the past to improve on our flaws. So much time has passed since last year, it is a new year and i want to start afresh with my first goal to lose weight like him who lost 10kg. I should also target to lose 10 kg like him. There is hope for me still. I still can become a better person bit by bit and learning to become more independent like him. He is my inspiration to become a better person.
"I live and learn to love you because of what you've done to care and love me so much."~unknown


No comments:
Post a Comment