Sunday, January 27, 2013

FAITH like a mustard seed

Pouring time into something that didn't turn out the way it should. My foolishness and past mistakes caused me this impossible situation. I deserve it. 2012 was a year of trials and testing. 2013 shall be a fresh start in my life where I know my focus will be solely on God and the people that were true to me till the end. I am on the verge of giving up hope of this impossible miracle. But I shall push through to believe in my impossible miracle. BELIEVING and having FAITH in the one who makes all things possible, my Lord Jesus Christ.




Lesson Learnt : Running this race in life for God not for man. Not to rely and live to please man, but solely for God. Loving God! Loving man as Jesus loves. Our sole focus and priority on JESUS alone.

No comments: