Thursday, March 21, 2013

God is always teaching us lessons the hard way. I didn't predict that He would want to teach me this way, but i guess after all the years. I know what He was teaching me after so many years of my life. I may not have a best best friend, but I have God who will always be by my side. No matter how stubborn I can be, He's always patient to teach me just one lesson even after all these years. Thank you Lord for being there as a Father teaching His child. What I shall look forward to is my eternal home and the race that I have to run in order to get there. 

No matter how many fishes I may see, to me only one fish stands out of all. Yes I like him. But who knows? At this point, I think I would want to have a boyfriend, I want to experience what it is like. Since God promised, I will leave it at this :) The rest is still a mystery :)

But i know there is a season for everything and God will be the one whom I trust to bring the right one to me :)



No comments: