Monday, April 20, 2015



Just going to write inside my blog as I feel there is a need to share this.

Let me ask: Do you believe in casual dating because I am sure I do not. A very good friend of mine told me that they were dating casually and was okay with the other party going out to date other people. I am not okay with this and I believe that God is definitely not okay with this. He values trust and commitment. Especially when in the bible, it says that Ephesians 5:21-33 where it basically states a husband and a wife submitting to the Lord.

If the bible states that God is the center of marriage, doesn't that also indirectly imply that He puts together a man and a woman even before marriage. Not a woman and multiple men or a man and multiple women.

My point being: I strongly believe God wants us to date for marriage and not to date people for the purposes of reasons other than marriage.

DATING FOR COMMITMENT! It can be pretty scary but i know that by seeking God - He will reassure us of His promises and definitely bring someone into our lives.

I think the article here summarizes my stance on Dating:
http://www.titusinstitute.com/datingbible/relationshipsdatingbible.php

I think a good example of what I envision my future relationship to be like would be like this testimony:
http://setapartgirl.com/magazine/article/07-1-13/building-god-written-love-story

To aim to get God be the center of our relationship as well as being backed up for our love for Christ.


Besides that, my guy friends have constantly been bugging me about going on a date and starting conversations with guys I'm interested in. But i really am not interested in this because for me when God wants it to happen He will make it happen in His time. Not out of my own efforts.

I wish i can just escape from this culture of pressuring us to date and enter a relationship.

Don't need guy friends to be pressuring me to date. 

At this point, relationships aren't really important to me.

What matters most isn't earthly relationships that I try to make happen.

What matters is whether God wants the guy in my life or not.

If not I will move on.

I don't want to be pressured externally to try to make a relationship happen.

I don't believe in that.

I believe in the God whose promise will always be fulfilled.





These days, the more I look around me and the more I interact with the people around me. I tend to find that we all need God one way or another. He is all I need no matter where I am in life. He reminds me that I need God constantly and not to take Him for granted every day. Every time this worldly culture we are in reminds me about how much God is excluded and that I REALLY NEED GOD NO MATTER WHAT. It has become an acute need to reach out and connect to God wherever and whenever.


What I think is we all need to reflect on whether our thoughts, actions, values are in line with God's?

Will He want us to do certain things that are questionable or in the grey area?





No comments: