Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just standing there beside you on wednesday felt so awkward and weird. To think that we were once closer to each other than to anyone we ever knew. Everyone around us would just tell that we thought alike and that we were like two peas in a pod. I was listening to a song today, it said you promised that it would be forever between us but now i know that it would never happen. On wednesday, i was taking the bus to church and on my way i was recalling the times we had together. I just stood there beside you and felt so weird. I really dun care about how everything is between us. I think i will just continue to ignore what u do and if you wanna talk to me then i will talk to u back. If not i will just ignore u and continue talking to other people. I tink i shud just stand up and walk away while my head is still held high.I feel like just breaking off our friendship and walking off into a new life. I really really want to start a new life now. I really dunno what to do anymore...No one that offered me a listening ear could understand how our friendship was and is and what we have been through together. I really really want to cry, hug you and just walk away. Walk away from everything.

 
Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would I'd never leave.  ~A.A. Milne

No comments: