“Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.”~Bon Jovi
I feel much better when talking to char. Earlier on, felt like i was at my breaking pt..I really wanted to give up but char told me to persevere on.It was like so weird and awkward between us these days.It was like she doesnt give a damn about me anymore. I am really really very depressed just seeing her act like that towards me. It was like dejavu. It was like when i was primary 5, my best fren of two years left me because she wanted to hang out with another girl.I am so afraid something like this will happen to she and me.I am scared to be honest. I dun dare to confront her tmr but i will do it cos i will persevere to the very end cos i treasure her so so much a my closest fren in the world. And if she doesnt listen, i will still continue on talking and spending time with her though my heart hurts so so much.
“Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.”-Orison Swett Marden


No comments:
Post a Comment