Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same. ~Anonymous
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Though it hurts still thinking about you, but i dun tink that we will ever come back together as best friends again. We are just too different for each other. I tink i am beginning to find new ppl that care and understand more of me than u ever did. I noe we may not ever be closer than we were in 2009, but i just wanna say thank you for impacting my life so much in 2009. I think without you i would have felt empty inside in 2009, God puts many people to impact my life and you were one of them. But now He is soon gonna pull u out of my life very soon. Thats why i treasure every time we spend together though it is so awkward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment